Friday, November 29, 2019

Happy 6th Birthday My Flourishing Retrospect


I've been blogging for over 6 years now.  Wow!  6 years of writing, learning, expanding, and just overall enjoyment.  Over the last year, it's been my goal to move forward with my blog and try to reach my highest of standards of accomplishing my goals and just having fun with it and making content that I enjoy and I hope everyone that reads my blog enjoys.

Two years ago, I gutted my whole blog and decided to rename it and go back to my roots of focusing on video games.  One of my favorite hobbies that I spend so much time on.  I've found so much enjoyment out of blogging and I'm happy that I've been able to keep to a schedule for the most part.  I've even been able to create even more post than my minimum of 4 a month, with it ranging from 4 to 8 blog post a month.  I'm so happy with how far I've come and I can see the future is bright moving forward/

This year has been the year of opportunity for me as I've not only been able to write information about my favorite game series Nancy Drew, but I've been able to write about it week after week as the game is getting closer to release.  I feel so blessed that I'm able to not only write so much about the game but I will get to play it as well!

Not only that, I was also able to have my first gifted game review on my blog.  I was able to speak to Dan over on the PR Hound team for the game Woven, and I feel bless that they gave me not only an opportunity to play the game, but for this to be my first opportunity to show not only to the world but to myself that I can do some of the thing that I though only big blogger could do or people who stream with big followings can do.  Words cannot describe how honored I feel that they gave me such a wonderful opportunity.  I will remember this for the rest of my life!

I am so happy with what I've been able to accomplish over the last year and I want to thank everyone, whether you read my blog, hit like or retweet my posts, and commented on post for supporting me and my blog.  I consider you all friends and I hope that you consider me a friend as well.

Again, I want to thank you all for reading and following me and my blog over our journey, whether you're new or have read my blog for longer.  I think that today I might take the day to prepare for Blogmas 2019 as I have some what fallen behind in that.  So keep you eyes on the look out for that!  So cheers to 6 years of blogging and to hopefully to many more!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment