Friday, November 1, 2019

November Blogging Goals 2019


There are only 2 more months left int he year and I thought that for todays post that I would write about my goals for this month.  I’ve really wanted to try and write out a little list for myself as I try to get back into blogging a little bit more seriously as I just quietly left my blog to try and fend for itself.  However I hope to change that by creating some goals.

Keep to a Schedule
Now, keeping a schedule has been super hard since I sometimes don’t have post planed out or I’m busy with classes and homework so it gets kind of hard for me to post.  Well recently I’ve been able to keep constant posts on every Friday over the last month with a few extra post as we get closer to Midnight In Salem’s release date.  I hope that I’m able to continue my schedule throughout November and start planing for next month.

Be More Interactive With Others Blogs
This is one this that I’ve always struggled with since I’ve started and thats being interactive.  That and engaging with everyone.  I’ve gotten back in to the bad habit of kind of not interacting with others blogs by commenting or replying to comments on my blog and it think that it kind of shows thats been happening.  I’m trying to get better with this as I try and be more interactive everywhere.

Try to Comment More on Other Blogs
This is what I’ve been trying to improve upon drastically.  I’ve always joined the comment pods for blog but I always seem to forget to go back and comment on other post.  I just get so busy that after I post in one of those that I forget to go back and comment on everyone posts.  So far I’m getting better with this but sometimes I have to wait until I can get to a computer since trying to type comments from my phone or iPad doesn’t always work as my comments don’t go live or other issues.

Improving my Blog
I really wan to try and improve the quality of my blog.  I want to make blog posts that I’m not only proud of but post that would be happy to read.  So to kind of help me with this I’m hoping to improve some of my older blog post.  I find that the quality of these older posts are not up to my standard of writing that I have now.  I’m hoping that I rewrite these older post to make them sound a little bit more comprehensive.  My writing has come a long way from what it originally was and because of that updating my posts seem like the best idea for me.

Thank you everyone for reading!  As I try and get back into the full swing of things for blogging I will hopefully have an update for the end of the month to talk about my progress.  So what goals do you have for this month.  I would love to know in the comments below.

Until next time,

5 comments:

  1. These are good goals! Good luck this month! I am excited to read more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great goals for the rest of the year! Love that you want to interact more with other bloggers, it is really hard (I know from experience) but it is worth it!
    Hope you are able to reach all of the goals

    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you all of the luck and love for your November goals, I'm more than sure you're going to achieve them all. 💜

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great goals - supporting yourself and others! I learn so much from reading other people's blogs posts - from their writing style to their topics!

    ReplyDelete