Friday, December 11, 2020

My Flourishing Video Game Wishlist 2020


It's that time of year again, where all the games that have been release over the last year end up on my Christmas list that I would love to get the change to play this year! So I thought it would be fun to put together a list of some of the new games that I would love to get for Christmas this year. So let's get started!


Assassins Creed Valhalla
I have been a big fan of the Assassin's Creed Series ever since I first was gifted Assassin's Creed Unity from Daniella (The Little Book Spy) a couple of years ago.  With the newest release being only release about a month ago, I have been itching to play this game and I cannot wait to see what this game has in store!  So now the only questions left is, which present under the tree is Valhalla?


Horizon Zero Dawn
With the newest release of Horizon Forbidden West coming sometime next year, I thought it was time adding Horizon Zero Dawn to my wishlist this year.  I've heard so many great things about this game, especially since its release on PC so I think it's about time that I play it.  
From what I have seen of this game, it looks absolutely gorgeous!  That and the fact that they used a Chihuahua to make some fo the sound effect basically had me sold.


Twin Mirror
Now for this game, I didn't even know it existed until it was released!  So I guess thats a big sad for me.  But now that I do know about the game, I'm really interesting in playing.  I love playing story driven games and with this games dark and eerie atmosphere, I really want to play the game.


Immortals: Fenyx Rising
I will admit, I didn't really know much about this game when was first being teased.  However, after seeing all the hype around the game especially when I heard that the game was also going to have puzzles, I thought it would be worth it to put it on my TBP (To Be Played) list.

Nancy Drew Game Number #34
At this point, I think what every Nancy Drew fan wants to know whether or not there will be another Nancy Drew game and if so what is the name of the game, location, or some other information about when we can either expect the game to be released. Though it has been said by one of the marketing employees that they are working on the next game, it would be nice to hear something about what they are planing next. I really hope to hear that HeR will wish us a Merry Christmas by giving some kind of announcement about the next game and what their goals are moving forward with the series (Whoops, there goes my Business oriented self again.). There still time before Christmas before we could hopefully receive this surprise of a gift on what they are planing next!

Thank you everyone for reading!  I had so much fun putting this little list together.  So, what kind or games are you hoping are underneath your Christmas tree this year?  I would love to know in the comments down below.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment