Friday, September 7, 2018

A Video Gamers Tag


When I was trying to come up with some ideas for some post.  I thought that since I’ve never seen or found a video gamer tag post, I thought it would be fun to come up with my own questions and make my very own gamer tag! 

1.  What was the very first video game you’ve ever played that started your life as a video gamer?
My first ever game that I remember playing was Nancy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave with Daniella.  We we’re given the game as a gift and once we got over being scared to play, we had the best time and we couldn’t wait to get our hands on the next game and all of the other games too.

2.  If you could change one thing about any game what would it be?
If I could change anything I think it would be the ending to Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter, I think that they could have played it out so much better.

3.  If you could be any character from any game, who would you be?
If I could be any character from a game I think I would go with Laura Croft based off of the 2013 Tomb Raider.  She’s one of the coolest female protagonists that I’ve played. She good with puzzles, she a treasure hunter, she’s true to her values, and she always thinks about others.

4.  What is one of your favorite video games?
This is kind of hard.  I have so many games that I love, it’s kind of hard to choose between all the games I’ve played.  But if I had to choose once I would say Nancy Drew The Secret of the Old Clock.  This was one of my favorite games because of the time period the game is based in.  I have a soft spot for games in an old fashion setting.

5.  What was one of the oldest games you have ever played?
I think that one of the oldest video games that I’ve ever played has to be Myst.  It’s one of the oldest games that comes to mind that I’ve played.  When Myst was released it was revolutionary in the gaming industry with its graphics.  It’s always a classic in my book.

6.  What’s your favorite game to play with friends?
At the moment I love playing Stardew Valley with my friends. It’s a fun and relaxing game that everyone loves.

7.  What’s your favorite game genre do you like to play?
I love anything adventure.  Adventure games have always been my go-to when looking for what to play. Also, if you look closely, 99.9% of the games I’ve review are some kind of adventure game.

8.  If you could re-play one game for the first time all over again, what game would it be?
If I could re-play one game for the first time all over again, I think it would be either Nancy Drew Danger by Design or Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock.  Since these are my favorite I would love to relive the thoughts I had when I first played these games.

Thank you all for reading.  I had so much fun coming up with this gaming tag.  I would also like to thank Daniella for helping me come up with questions.  Over on her blog, The Little Book Spy, I’ve got her to join in on the fun too and answer these questions as well.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment