Friday, January 1, 2021

My Flourishing Video Games 2020


Over the last 12 months, 2020 has been a whirlwind filled with tons of homework and video games and for me I'm happy to say that I've played my fair share of games over 2020! Since I've played so many video games, I thought it would be fun to compile a list of all the games that I've played in 2020.  So let's get started!

                                 

There are so many games that I've played over 2020.  I don't even think I listed every single game I've play on this list but I've tried!  Based on what I have listed here that I can remember I've listed up to a total of 33 games and I can't believe that I've played that many as it feels like I have played so much less than that.  I have probably even played more games than what's on this list but I have played so many fun games last year.

Thank you everyone for reading!  So, have to played any games that are on my list?  If so I would love to know.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment