Friday, February 19, 2021

Games I'm Looking Forward To In 2021


There are so many fantastic games coming out this year.  Even though I know my gaming backlog is screaming at me to finish it, I will ignore it and continue adding to my over flowing list of games!  Now before my backlog of games comes chasing after me with a pitchfork, I think it would be fun to share some of the games that I'm looking forward to playing once the games are released this year.  So let's get started!


Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
I am obsessed with Sherlock Holmes and this new chapter of his earlier days as a detective has to be one of the most interesting aspect I have seen ever.  With the little teaser of the game that Frogwares released last year as well as the updates on what they have answers in their "Your Questions Answered Pt. 1 | Sherlock Holmes Chapter 1" I am super excited to see what the gameplay looks like as well as seeing how the new open world will work.

Also, I just want to say that I give an A+ to who they picked for the voice acting of Sherlock Holmes, Alex Jones.  Jones's does a great job in capturing the similar tone and style for the younger voice of Sherlock Holmes that I feel really fits his character.  He's able to keep that bold yet smug tone in his voice, which I find to be very similar to Sherlock's character in Crimes and Punishments.  You can find Sherlock Holmes Chapter One on Steam.


Myst 
I loved playing the original Myst when I was growing up and with the remastered editions that they have released over they years have made this game even better!  On December 10th, 2020, Cyan Inc. released their Oculus but since I don't ahem one I'm waiting with everyone else on the release of this game hopefully on the PSVR!  The Unity upgrades on this world look absolutely amazing so far and I cannot wait to reply the game in this updated world.  For now though, I'm waiting for the release of Myst on Steam and I have it wish listed waiting for any new news on its up coming PC and hopefully Mac release date.


Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit
Last year around this time, the first demo for Crowns and Pawns was released and I was lucky enough to get the chance to play this amazing class styled point and click game.  Its very rare to find games like these and I am sitting on my hands waiting for the release!  From what has been said the game is expected to be released sometime int 2021 and I am constantly check back to see when the game will be release.  So if you want to add the game to your wishlist you can find it at Crowns and Pawns Kingdom of Deceit on Steam.


Distant Kingdoms
I am so excited for this game to be released.  Ever since the demo was released on February 3rd I have been itching to play more and expand my little town.  However, since the game auto finished once you complete all the objects up to level 5 the game ends.  I have play this games demo twice already and I'm already beaming with excitement on what else you can do in the game.  Now, only to wait until it's released.  If you want to add this game to your wishlist you can find it at Distant Kingdoms on Steam.
Recently, the woman behind Hidden Ocean Games announce the next game in the Marcella Moon series!  Marcella Moon: Curse of the Black Cat is the third game in the series and is planning on being released in October of 2021.  I loved playing the first game, Marcella Moon Secret of the Hill.  So while I'm waiting for the third installment, I'm planing on playing the second game, Marcella Moon Saboteurs on the River soon as well as her other stand alone game Lamplighter.  I would highly recommend going and following the Hidden Ocean Games Instagram to keep up to date with all the latest news for the series!  You also can find all the Hidden Ocean Game on Steam.

Thank you everyone everyone for reading.  I am super excited for these games and I cannot wait for them to be released!  But for now, I'm off to try and solve the case of the missing time so I can play all the games!  So what games are you excited for this year?  I would love to know down in the comment below.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment