Monday, December 3, 2018

My Favorite Christmas Music 2018


Ah Christmas music, one of the best ways to get into the holiday season.  For some, I’m one of the few people that begin listening to it in November instead of the beginning of December.  Well, now is the time to share what I’m going to be listening to this Christmas!

I have listened to Tarja for about 6 years now and I love her first holiday album Henkäys ikusisuudesta.  There’s a mix of Christmas, New Year, and a few other holidays song.  I have always loved it especially my favorite song Kuin Henkäys Ikuissutta.

Here just last year she released her second Christmas album in 2017, and I was super to listen to it.  It has some great classics and a few new ones that I haven’t even heard of before.

I always love listening to acoustic music and this album has to be one of the calmest albums I have listened too.  Its just so calm and relaxing music you could listen too.

Now this is one of the music collections that I found on YouTube last year and it has all the classics you can think of.  This youtube video is 1 hour and 1minute long so you will get a tone of songs to listen too this Christmas.

I had to save the best for last.  This has to be one of the most shocking Christmas songs I have listened to date.  At first I believe this was just an ordinary Christmas song with a twist.  Since this comes from a metal band my thought were leaning towards more of a metal sound.  Well, I was completely wrong and grim is probably the best way to describe this song.  You will just have to listen to it yourself.

Thank everyone for reading.  I hope go and check out all these wonderful songs and music collections.  Most of all the collections can be found on YouTube so go check it out.  I will be listening to all these all month long until Christmas.

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Tarja or any other of these songs for the matter! Interesting that it's not your typical classic Christmas movies!! :) I should look these up and listen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love listening to Tarja's music, especially her holiday albums. Though I still love the classic Christmas songs, I'm really enjoying this twist these songs have.

      Delete