Monday, December 10, 2018

Favorite Christmas Movies 2018


Its Blogmas day 5 and I’m getting super excited for Christmas!  Now the only thing that will help put me in the holiday mood is Christmas movies!  There are so many good Christmas movies out that its almost impossible to list them all in one post.  So for today I decided to list my top 5 Christmas movies.  So let's get started!

Mickey’s Christmas Carol
This has to be one of the cutes version of a Christmas Carol.  I just loved watching this when I was a kid and I still do.  This is a Mickey Mouse version of the classic A Christmas Carol and it will just melt your heart this holiday season.

Home Alone
Now you can’t think of Christmas with thinking of the story of the little boy that was forgotten during Christmas vacation.  This movie is so funny and you cannot watch it this year.  The pranks, fun, and laughter will keep you highly entertained.

The Santa Clause Series
I love just this Christmas series.  These movie are super funny and really just give you a sense of what Christmas truly is.  There are three movies in the series and they focus on Tim Allan’s character becoming Santa Claus.  This is a great family movie and it just shows what Christmas is really about.

Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer 1964
This has to be one of the classic Christmas movies.  They don’t make movies like this any more with the stop motion animation any more, and this is what makes this movie such a jewel in Christmas movies.  This is a great movie for families with young kids and its really moving on how they all come together to help spread Christmas joy.

Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Another jewel in the classics of Christmas movies has to be Santa Clause is Coming to Town.  I just love this movie and the stop motion animation design of all the character and the set they created.  This story focuses on how Santa Claus became who he is.  It shows his life growing up with all the elves and how he tried to bring Christmas Joy to all the children in the town.

Thank you all for reading.  I hope you enjoyed my list of my favorite Christmas movies and take some times this holiday season to watch these movies.  So this year, what Christmas movies are you watching this year?  I would love to know.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment