Monday, December 17, 2018

My Favorite Things About Christmas 2018


There are so many things to love about Christmas, its impossible to just a few things since there so much to love about this holiday.  So for todays 8th Blogmas post.  I will list off a few things that I love about the holiday season.  I will try to keep my list to a minimum since I could probably go on for ever about the things I love about Christmas.  So lets get into this!

Cooler Weather
After living in 120F all summer and sometimes all autumn long its just nice to be able to enjoy the cooler weather.  Though in AZ it will only get at low at 60F during the day, I still enjoy it to the fullest!  That and the rain, I just love it when it rains in AZ and after not having very much rain its very much enjoyed!

Time Off
During Christmas time college classes have ended and I can now do whatever I choose.  Like spending more time writing blog posts or just relaxing after spending the last 16 weeks constantly working on homework.

Christmas Lights and Decorations
I don’t know if this is just me or not but I just love looking at all the Christmas light and decorations.  The lights on the Christmas tree, on homes, or anywhere.  Its just a joy to look at how everyone is celebrating.  I think that this has to be one of the most important thing about the holiday season, and thats decorating for it.

The Joy and Happiness
This time of year always just makes me giddy and happy.  There just nothing better than Christmas time.  During this time of year theres just something special about it.  I think the best way to describe its the magic of Christmas.

Spending Time With Family
I love spending time with my family, but during the holidays it just makes it even more special.  It's a time of year when we all can come together and celebrate being family.  We can play games together, watch movies, and the most important, just spending time with each other.

Gifts
When it comes to gift, I just love giving them to people and making them smile.  This has to be the greatest part of the holiday season.  Though I love receiving gifts during this time of year, my favorite part has to be giving.

Thank you for reading everyone.  Hope you enjoyed todays 8th Blogmas post.  I’ve enjoyed writing all of these so very much and I can’t wait to write more.  So, whats you favorite part about the holiday season?  I would love to know.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment