Friday, December 21, 2018

The 12 Games of Christmas Wishlist 2018



Since Christmas is getting closer I thought I would do a 12 games of Christmas post!  This is a list of all the games that I have been really interested in playing and I can’t wait to play.  Some of these game are not release yet so I still have to wait if I want to play them.  So let's get see what games do I want to play.



Nancy Drew Midnight in Salem (2019)
This is a game I have been waiting for since 2015.  The game company that makes these games have me really excited for the next installment in the series.  I can’t wait to be able to hit that pre-order button once it becomes available and I can’t wait to play it.  Back in October I also wrote a post about my theories on the game here if you want to check it out.  The game is being released on December 3rd, 2019!


Assassins Creed: Rouge & Liberations
Now there are three games in the AC series that I have my eye on.  Just recently Rouge was remaster and I would love to get my hands on it.  This game is very similar to Black Flag with driving the boat and its the prequel to Unity which is something I’m looking forward to delving into further.  For Liberations, I’ve been really interested in how this story will go.  I don’t really know much about this specific title but I can’t wait to see what the story is about.


Assassins Creed Odyssey
Now out of all the games that I’ve listed I could never leave off the newest game Assassins Creed Odyssey.  This game is focus on a Spartan rejected by their family and they have now become an outcast mercenary to become a legendary hero.  In this game you can choose between one of the 2 siblings and depending on which one you choose it will affect how the game moves along.  I can’t wait to play it and I hope that I can play the game really soon.



Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Now this is a game that I cannot wait to get my hands on.  About 4 month ago I finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and hopefully soon I can get into the story of this newest title.  This game focuses on the story of Laura Croft and kind of what happened after Rise of the Tomb Raider and to find out what is happening to cause 



Quern: Undying Thoughts
This game reminds me a lot of the Myst series and Uru.  The game is about  you as the character are to discover the truth about Quern’s past and its mystery of its present.  I love playing puzzle games and this one looks like it would be a lot of fun.



The Invisible Hours VR
Now this game has been on my to play list for a while.  This basically a VR movie where you are a fly on the wall as you watch bits and pieced of the story as the game moves on.  Theres not really much to interacting in the game more of just you sit down with the headset and watch as the chaos unfold.  That and to make sure you know exactly what going on in the storyline, you're probably going to have to replay the game a few time and see what each of the characters are up too.


The Council
Now this is a game that I would love to play as well.  This game begins in 1793 where you take a role of a secret society member Louis de Richet after his private invitation to a private island off the shores of England by Lord Mortimer.  Just as you can joining the party a number of high profiled guest arrive.   The strange  nature of this party goes beyond just the famous guest list, Louis de Richet’s own mother has recently disappeared on the island.  Each and every guest has there own hidden agenda that you can discover.  This game looks super intreating and I cant wait to play it.



Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
I really love playing the Ace Attorney games.  I have the Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, and Dual Destinies but with the new game that was released in English I've been really wanting to play it ever since I finished playing Dual Destinies.


Hide or Die
Now this is a newer game that isn’t release yet on Steam.  Its theme is very similar to Dead By Daylight except for the fact that you can fight back against your killer, though it wont do much good if the killer finds you first.  So once the game if finally release I will hopefully get a chance to play it.


Moss VR
When I first got a VR headset last year, I was given a demo to play Moss, the story of a little mouse and solving puzzles.  I had so much fun playing it I would love to continue the story and see where everything goes.

Thanks you for reading everyone.  I hope you enjoyed my little Christmas game wishlist.  Now hopefully I can get my hands on a few of these games this Christmas and play them.  Now only time will tell.



Unit next time,

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! That Nancy Drew one sounds interesting, I hadn't about that and now I'm intrigued.
    Loren | Plaid & Sugar

    ReplyDelete