Friday, February 5, 2021

Monthly Wrap Up: January 2021


This year I'm going to be taking a different approach to some of my posts.  Every month, I'm hopping to share with everyone the games that I've been playing as a way to be able to look back and see all the games I've play over the year.  My twin Daniella (The Little Book Spy) has been doing a similar style of post for her book and games that I thought it would be fun to try and my hand with sharing my own little list of games that I've played.  So let's get started!

       

This month, I'm happy that I was able to play as many games as I have.  However, I know that this list will slowly be shrinking as the months go on since my classes will be taking up more and more time.  But I guess thats what happens when you get a full set of classes.

This month I started some new games which mostly focuses on starting Sherlock Holmes Nemesis.  I decided to start this game with Daniella (The Little Book Spy) and we have been have a ton of fun playing it.  I hope that once we finish I can then start writing my review for the game.  Ever since I have finally gotten the chance I have tried to sit and play Assassin's Creed Valhalla and it has been so much fun.  I've been thinking of writing my first thoughts on Valhalla, not a review as I would like to first finish the game before I even consider a review.  Or should I say, somewhat finish the game before I write my review.

Because of the amount of homework that I've been working on, I find that at the end of the day that playing a simple calm farming sim game is exactly what I need to unwind for the day and what better games to do this with than Garden Paws and Stardew Valley.  These games recently had updates and I've slowly been exploring all the new content in them.  Well except for Stardew because I've decided to start over for the billionth time.

Thank you for reading everyone!  I had so much fun playing all of these games this month and I cannot wait to see games I will be playing together in the future!  So what games did you play this month?  Did you play any of the games I shared in my list?  I would love to know down in the comments below.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment