Monday, August 1, 2022

Monthly Wrap Up: July 2022


This month has been so much fun with how many games that I've gotten to play.  I'm honestly surprised at how many games that I've gotten to play and try again.  This month I got to play one of the most popular games as well as a few old favorites from the past!  So let's get started!

      
  

This month, I really wanted to focus more on playing games by myself since I mostly try and rope Dani into play with me.  I still kind of did that with the multiplayer games of Dead By Daylight and Golf with Your Friends (She rope me into playing but still), we had so much fun!  She also got me into playing Fall Guys for the first time.  I wasn't sure how well I was going to like the game but we had a ton of fun (No wins yet but we were super close).

During my free time, I also decided to download from Internet Archive Destination Treasure Island.  I've seen this game around for a while however I never played it.  When someone uploaded there installed version of the game (which gets past the CD lock on the game) I played it all in one sitting!  It was a ton of fun and maybe, I should write a review on it!

One opportunity that I was given was being able to play Among Us with a bunch of fun and creative Nancy Drew streamers!  The host of this event, SparklyKiss on Twitch did an amazing job with creating this fun event and I'm so happy that I was able to join with Daniella!  We also played with a bunch of other fun Nancy Drew streamers that day as well (Snughly, TinaBalducci, AnaiyaFalcon, MaryLovesMew, SimplyKaleb and Lacandigram)!  Of course Dani and I streamed my version of the game.  It was a ton of fun and I look forward to more opportunities to play together, maybe next time we can do modded Among Us!

For the other games that we've streamed this month, Dani and I have played Agatha Christie And Then There Were None, The White Wolf of Icicle Creek, and Legend of the Crystal Skull!
We were able to finish White Wolf and Agatha Christie with was so much fun!  We plan on moving onto the next game next month and hopefully you would love to join us!  Also we've been leaving our vods up for people to view which is very scary but we've happy people have been enjoying them (Sadly due to how the copyright works for Agatha Christie leaving up those videos is not possibly due to many other people having copyright claims placed on them.)

Thank you everyone for reading!  I've had so much fun playing all these games this month and I can't wait to see what next month holds.  Reviews are taking longer than normal to write because of my busy schedule but I still plan on working on reviews once I get the time for them again.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment