Friday, March 5, 2021

Monthly Wrap Up February 2021


It's the beginning of a new month and it seems that there is so much going on that I can't seem to keep it organized.  One thing I ahem been able to keep organized is my gaming list and since its the beginning of a new month its time for my gaming wrap up for February.  So let's get started!
    

Though this month was fairly short, I was still able to play quite a few games.  More than I was expecting to.  Even if it was just a few minutes of gameplay, which sadly happened a few times.

During the Lunar New Year sale on Steam, I was also able to pick up another copy of Assassin's Creed Black Flag this month!  I own the game for my PS4 and I loved playing it.  However, the itch to play the game on my computer when someone else was using the PS4 became to much and I caved and bought the Gold edition which gave me everything!  So far, I've been able to complete the prologue but I haven't had time to go farther than that.  Hopefully I can jump back into the game soon.

For Assassin's Creed Unity, I was able to hop back the game for a few of the multiplayer games with Daniella, which have been super fun.  However, we both really wish there was a way to play the main storyline together since that would be so much fun.

I have been itching to go back to Valhalla and with the new River Raids mode I new I have had to go back in and play.  Right after the update my first mission was to figure out how to access the river raids. Once I did that I realized that my power level in the game was too low and I now have to work on improving it, which is one things I still have yet to fully grasp and figure out but time will tell and will sooner or later.

Distant Kingdoms was one of the first games I played this month and I was super excited to play the demo.  It was so fun that I even wrote a little review about it.  So if you want to check it out; Distant Kingdom Demo Review.

Ever since I bought the Sherlock Holmes Steam collection I have been trying to play though all the games.  Right now, I've been playing Nemesis with Daniella and we have reach the infamous library in the game!  This was the last placed we have reach when we originally play the game many years ago.  However, we were never able to finish the game and hopefully with this play though we will now!

Thank you everyone for reading!  Though this month is short, I'm happy that I was able to explore so many games in February.  So what games did you play last month?  I would love to know down in the comment below.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment